|Edit multiple documents
– switch between documents using file selection tab.
– Ctrl+Tab brings the last accessed document to topmost.
– support window splitter to see different parts of a document.
– configurable via custom syntax files.
– preconfigured for more than 100 computer languages.
Multi-level undo / redo
– all editing actions are recorded from the opening of a file.
– any document always can be undone to it’s initial contents.
– unlimited undo and redo buffers.
– manage group of related files into one project.
– remote files also can be included in a project.
Directory tree view window
– click to open documents.
– filter to display only selected file class.
Find & Replace
– replace specified text one by one, or as a whole.
– support regular expression.
Column mode editing
– copy and paste rectangular selections.
– switch between column mode and line mode. (Alt+C)
Natural word wrapping
– word wrapping does not affect syntax highlighting.
– configurable wrapping indentation. (easer to understand the syntax)
– around 100000 words were added in the dictionary.
– users can register new words in their own dictionary. (InstallDir/user.dic)
User tools and macros
– execute external programs with proper arguments.
– compile, execute and test your code.
– ease your fingers with key stroke recording. (record & replay)
Edit remote files directly using built-in FTP client
– open, edit, and save documents in remote FTP servers.
– save account information (encoded) for automatic logon.
Print & Print preview
– configurable page header and footer.
– print with line numbers.
– print with syntax highlighting. (used in color printer)
– true type font selection for printer.
Other useful features
support Unicode & UTF-8 encoding, drag & drop text editing,
single instance / multiple instances, ability to detect changed files,
bookmark & go to, highlight active line, highlight matching pairs,
multi-byte support with integrated IME (for eastern languages),
auto indent, wheel mouse support, copy & paste, line numbers,
configurable line spacing, option to save files in Unix format,