The Company: Pardot is a B2B marketing automation vendor that caters specifically to the SMB market. Founded in 2007 by Duke graduates David Cummings and Adam Blitzer, Pardot’s software solution helps marketing and sales teams work together to generate and qualify sales leads, shorten sales cycles and demonstrate marketing accountability.
The Philosophy: Pardot operates around the central goal of being the best place to work and the best place to be a client, and we wanted our office to reflect a trusting and appreciative relationship with employees. The open layout and laid-back atmosphere fosters communication, and a number of perks contribute to a fun, energetic and innovative work environment. As Blitzer says, “Life is short. You spend most of it working. Make sure you love what you do.”
- 34th floor Penthouse suite with a great view of the Atlanta skyline
- Open layout to encourage collaboration and social interaction
- A Minimoto, a segway and a number of Razor scooters that employees use to get around the office.
- Fully-stocked kitchen as well as a beer fridge (employees can grab one at any time)
- A retro pinball machine, a putting green and a ping pong room
- Alternative workspaces including a Geek Desk, a large beanbag and two couches.
What We Love:
- Whoa holy spiraling staircase! All you need are a lunch tray and some snow to make that a good time.
- Super efficient intra-office commuting like segways.
- Their open layout is great for fostering accidental conversations and it’s nice that you can step away and get a change of perspective from their extra work areas.
- Awesome to see a company doing great things in a city that doesn’t get as much recognition- go ATL.
But enough about our thoughts, what’s your favorite part of their space?
(If you’d like to submit your company to be featured, feel free to drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.)