GREAT ALTERNATIVE TO SQUIDOO
Be heard. Be influential. Be paid.
Zujava is online publishing made simple. Not only does our site travel the speed of light, but we’re search engine optimized and mobile ready (take a look on your phone at any leaf, or article, here on Zujava – pretty cool, you have to admit!).
Zujava was founded in 2011 by two Massachusetts born dudes. One is a super-techy web genius, the other is some sort of wordage expert and artist. At least that’s whey think they are.
Zujava offers revenue sharing on every leaf that you publish. Monetize it using Amazon, feature Ebay products, and easily upload photos to make your leaf unique and easily found by search engines. So not only will you make money on good leaves that you publish, but you’ll have an audience.
- What is Zujava? Zujava is a website that allows you to create your own original articles for free. Share your passions about any topic, and earn a royalty!
- Does it cost money to make a Zujava article?No way! It’s completely free to use Zujava. If anything, you’ll be making money here, not giving it to us.
- How do I build a page on Zujava? First, create an account by clicking “join.” Fill out your profile information, then get started on your first page on Zujava by clicking “create page.” The Zujava format was created to be a super easy way to create attractive pages that can be published online on the topics you know about. Pages with unique, useful, and/or though provoking content tend to perform best on Zujava and the web in general.
- Who should build pages on Zujava? Writers of all types are welcome at Zujava. We encourage stay-at-home moms, Dads, bloggers, professionals, authors, athletes, artists, entrepeneurs, experts, musicians, poets, pet lovers, travelers, college students, nonprofits, wives, husbands, military personnel, and people of any type to create content here. Everyone’s different and everyone has a different take on the world. Zujava gives you the perfect opportunity to share your passions on topics that interest you!
- What if someone already created a page on the topic I want to write about? There’s no rule about writing about the same topic. Write your own original content, and just never copy (even yourself) and you should be fine.
- Is there a limit to the number of pages I can create? Absolutely not! Create as many quality pages as you’d like here on Zujava. We just ask that you adhere to our article requirements.
- What is the ideal size for the introduction image?
We scale and crop introduction images down to 250 x 250p pixels. You should make sure you image is square, and we will do the rest!
- Can you write in languages other than English? Zujava would like all of its content to be written in English. Why? We consider ourselves an English speaking website, and things can get hairy with moderating Zujava leaves in other languages.
- How many outbound links can you have per leaf? Each page is limited to 10 outbound links, though there are exceptions to the rule. Some trusted domains, like Wikipedia, Zazzle, CafePress, Ebay, Amazon, Google, Yahoo, and flickr, can have unlimited links pointing to them from your leaves. Once you publish 10 leaves on Zujava, this limit will be lifted.
- How do I add Google Analytics tracking to my Zujava account? This tutorial onsetting up a Google Analtyics account will walk you through setup for the first time, and will also show you the proper spot to add your tracking code in your Zujava account (hint: it’s in the bio!).
- Why can’t I find my leaf by searching on the site, or on topic pages? In order to ensure a speedy web site for visitors (and improve SEO), the Zujava site uses page caching. This technology dramatically speeds up the browsing experience for visitors, but can cause delays from changes being seen by the public immediately. It can take up two three hours for a newly published article to appear throughout the site, on listing pages, and in search.
- What are your terms of service? Please read through our terms of service here.
- How do you pronounce Zujava? It’s pronounced Zoo-Java, like java beans. Mmm, coffee.
- Are there an unlimited number of Amazon sections you can add to a leaf? Yes, but you must include 100 extra words per Amazon section.
- Can we use the Zujava logo and other artwork from the website to promote Zujava? Yes! While we maintain full copyright of the original work, you can use these on your own sites to promote your referral link, Zujava leaves, or the site in general. We ask that the artwork not be skewed in any way (mainly, that it isn’t stretched).
- A minimum of 250 words per leaf. This is to ensure your page has a fighting change in search engines. Pages with fewer words than this tend to be glossed over by search engines.
- An introduction photo a must. Readers love an engaging photo, so add a properly licensed picture to your introduction to increase interest.
- A minimum of one section (content module) per leaf, which is in addition to the introduction.
- The leaf must abide by the Zujava content policy. Please read the content policy in order to see which topics we don’t allow here on Zujava.
Just sign up, fill out your payment details, and start creating content. Depending on traffic numbers, sales numbers, social interaction, and a number of other factors, your page can fall into three buckets. These buckets determine how much money your article will make. Zujava articles make money from Google Adsense ads and Chitika ads, as well as any Amazon sections you add to your page. These ads are automatically displayed when you publish a leaf, you have to do nothing other than enter the email account associated with your PayPal account on your dashboard.
Can you earn money with Zujava? Yes! You’ll earn money on pages that you create. This page has all the details on how the site makes money, how i… Read more
Nope! Ad revenue is shared 50/50, so all you have to do is fill out your payment details and add your PayPal account.
At Zujava, there are many ways to create valuable content. Zujava does not claim ownership of the content you place on your pages. The content you place on a page is owned by you, or the third party that you had permission to post the content. The author is fully responsible for all content placed on pages they create, not Zujava. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of any information placed on Zujava. We do not prescreen content, but reserve the right to remove content for any reason, including content that others may find objectionable or that violate the Zujava Terms of Service. Zujava also does not take responsibility for any advice given or actions taken as the result of a Zujava article.In short, whatever you post on Zujava, you are responsible for.