This is one of the easiest and best cache programs we have ever found for wordpress…
Hyper Cache is a new cache system for WordPress, specifically written for people which have their blogs on low resources hosting provider (cpu and mysql). It works even with hosting based on Microsoft IIS (just tuning the configuration). It has three invalidation method: all the cache, single post based and nothing but with control on home and archive pages invalidation.
It has not yet tested for multisite configuration (WordPress 3.0 feature).
- compatible with the plugin wp-pda which enables a blog to be accessible from mobile devices
- manages (both) plain and gzip compressed pages
- autoclean system to reduce the disk usage
- 404 caching
- redirects caching
- easy to configure
- Global Translator compatibility
- Last Modified http header compatibility with 304 responses
- compressed storage to reduce the disk space usage
- agents, urls and cookies based rejection configurable
- easy to integrated with other plugins
Requires: 2.5 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.3.1
Additional Help and Resources…
Hyper Cache versions are announced and described with posts tagged hyper cache versions.
To get help or ask questions, the preferred way is to leave a comment on Hyper Cache Help post.
Authors Site; Hyper Cache @ Satollo.net