Original Tutorial by KRWDesigns
1. Create a new Product Line and set up the product types in your Zazzle gallery that you want people to be able to create products on. Some people leave them completely blank, some put a temporary design on them – like I did http://www.zazzle.com/krwdesigns/products/cg-196666456666313820
2. Put the images on your own website that you want customers to be able to use to create products. I used thumbnail versions on my webpage instead of the full size in order to keep the page load time down.
3. Go to MyZazzle. Go to the Promotion Tools area (look for the link at the bottom of the right hand column – Check out more promotion tools)
4. In the right hand column, select Create-a-Product API. Click Create a Category Link.
5. Click the Select Category button under step 1 – and select the product line you created in your gallery.
6. Check the boxes if you want to allow editing and descriptions, then Generate Link.
7. You will get a link that will take customers from your site to your API section in your gallery. Below the Generate Link area, there is an example they show with some text in red. You need to change the red text for each image you want to allow customers to use for your API products.
So – at my site www.krwgraphics.com I would change the red info to match the url of the image on my website, so that it would be the image that would carry over when a customer clicks on it.
For instance, if you look at my webpage, the image of the fairy insidea bubble: I altered the link code to include the url of full size version of that image hosted on my site (http://www.krwgraphics.com/IMAGEINFO.png or whatever it actually is)
Then I attach the API link code to that thumbnail image so it will take customers to my Zazzle gallery and put that image on all the products in that category